Showing posts with label false flag terror. Show all posts
Showing posts with label false flag terror. Show all posts

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Toronto 18... Countdown

Toronto 18 Informant asked RCMP for $ 15 Million

The fixed costs were listed as:

* Up to $750,000 for the loss of Elsohemy's business.
* $100,000 for Elsohemy's two cars.
* $100,000 for "start-up" including furniture.
* $200,000 in a category that had been blacked out on the document.
* $75,000 for his parents' cars.
* $40,000 for his parents' debts.

They also included $30,000 for his youngest brother's car, $100,000 for startup for his youngest brother, $100,000 for his older brother's debts, $30,000 for his older brother's car and a further $150,000 under another blacked out category.

The documents showed the RCMP compensation package also included offers of:

* Up to $900,000 for Elsohemy's home.
* Up to $40,000 for dental work for his wife.
* Up to $50,000 to cover his debts.
* Up to $300,000 for his parents' home.
* Up to $25,000 for his youngest brother's debts.


Well, that was worth it!!!!!!

pfffft!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Toronto 18, Er... 11?? Penny - this is for YOU!

Guilty verdict stands in Toronto bomb-plot trial, judge rules

A youth found guilty of terrorism-related offences was not entrapped by a paid RCMP mole, and the verdict will stand, a judge in Brampton, Ont., ruled Tuesday.

The decision in the case of the first person to stand trial among the so-called Toronto 18 means a finding of guilt now becomes a conviction.

"My conclusion is that there has not been entrapment," Ontario Superior Court Justice John Sproat said in his 51-page decision. "There has not been an abuse of process."

The youth, who was 17 at the time of his offences and cannot be named, was found guilty in September of helping, and taking part in, a terror-related organization.

Sproat said at the time that evidence the terrorist group existed was "overwhelming."



I put this up for Penny, who is wrapped up in American Pie right now, but hopefully she can do something with it on her blog, a she has already compiled alot of info about this fake terror cell.

This is such a joke, it would be laughable if peoples lives were not concerned.

Crazy - carpets you say?

ugh.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

More doubts on Ivin's guilt

This just keeps getting worse. From the patsy Ms. Duley (or is she really an agent?) to the outright hype in the newsmedia - it's starting to smell worse than a dead fish on black pavement in 100 degree heat.

At least one mainstream outlet however, is actually raising some doubts:

Sydney Morning Herald

Yet colleagues and friends of the vaccine specialist remained convinced he was innocent. They contended that he had neither the motive nor the means to create the lethal powder that was sent by mail to news outlets and congressional offices in 2001. Mindful of previous FBI mistakes in fingering others in the case, many are sceptical that the FBI has it right this time.

"I really don't think he's the guy. I say to the FBI, 'Show me your evidence,"' said Jeffrey Adamovicz, formerly of the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases. But investigators are so confident of Mr Ivins's involvement that they have been debating since Friday whether and how to close the seven-year-old anthrax investigation. The move would amount to a strong signal that the FBI and Justice Department think they got their man - and that he had died, excluding the possibility of a prosecution.


Futher on a nieghbour of Ivins also expressed her own doubts on whether or not the man was guilty.

Let's get this straight now: The FBI hounded every scientist in the lab since 2002. They already falsely accused Hatfill and forced a taxpayer payout for their unfounded allegations. Onto the next subject: Ivins. Who now, has apparantly commited 'suicide' by tylenol and codienne.. okay, sure.

Meanwhile, they still ignore the man who actually was in the lab after being fired!!

Seriously folks you can't make this shit up!

Where is Dr. Zack? Does anyone know???

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another one bites the Dust

Quick post here:

July 7 terror attacks: Bomb plot trial collapses:The trial of the three men accused of helping the July 7 bombers plan their attack has collapsed after the jury failed to reach verdicts


Anyone surprised? No?

Tangled Webs of Deceit

Some interesting points:

1. Originally the anthrax scare was linked to Saddam Hussien, with the erroneous claim that the anthrax itself had a bentonite component. This was widely reported by ABC News, specifically through the talking heads of Peter Jennings and Brian Ross. In the lead up to the war in Iraq one must ask: Who benefits from what is now known to have been completely false information? Who wanted the war on Iraq and what were they prepared to do to achieve it? A glance at the PNAC documents will lead you to quite a few of the beneficiaries, not only of the anthrax scare, but also all the lies perpetrated after 9/11.

In any crime, or sets of related crimes, one must look for the overall motive.


2. In 2002, a piece written in the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs fills in a few more blank spots in the history of the mysterious Dr. Zack:

Before the investigation of Dr. Hatfill captured national headlines, another insider scientist had come under FBI scrutiny without much media fanfare. It was easy to miss the few stories published in January 2002 about Lt. Col. Philip Zack, who, like Hatfill, also had access to a well-equipped laboratory with lax security. Zack, moreover, actually worked with military-grade anthrax at Fort Detrick.

Dr. Zack left Fort Detrick in December 1991 amid allegations of unprofessional conduct. The Jewish scientist and others were accused of harassing their co-worker, Dr. Ayaad Assaad, until the Egyptian-born American scientist quit, according to an article in Connecticut’s The Hartford Courant, the country’s oldest newspaper in continuous publication. Dr. Assaad sued the Army, claiming discrimination after Zack’s badgering.

Although Dr. Zack was let go, he returned frequently to visit friends, and used the Fort Detrick laboratories for “off-the-books” work after hours. After reports of missing biological specimens—including anthrax, Ebola and the simian AIDs virus—came to light, as well as reports of unauthorized research, a review of surveillance camera tapes recorded Dr. Zack entering the lab late on the night of Jan. 23, 1992, according to The Hartford Courant report. He was let in that night by Marian Rippy, a lab pathologist and close friend of Zack’s, although she now says she has no memory of the evening. She did say that Zack occasionally visited and that other friends let him in.

Inexplicably, the national press ignored these documented unauthorized visits to a top-secret government lab embroiled in the anthrax attacks. Did journalists fear being labeled anti-Semitic for casting suspicions on a Jewish scientist?


Gee, do ya think?? Frankly, I couldn't care less whether he is Jewish or Martian - his activities are certainly suspect, enough that we simply must ask if, in fact, Zack did supply the weaponised anthrax strains for other elements to send? Also, why on earth would he have been allowed access in the first place, after he was no longer even working there? This is a government laboratory, working on various weaponisation processes of deadly bacterial and viral nature! It's not like he's a retired mechanic borrowing the hoist to change his muffler.


3. And What of Israel? It is interesting to note that she has also been working on an anthrax vaccine - as mentioned here in 2007 in the Sydney Morning Herald:

Giora Martinovich, a former chief medical officer in the military, told the radio that the experiments were carried out in the late 1990s in the face of fears of a possible anthrax attack by Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Experiments were carried out on 700 soldiers on a strict volunteer basis and minor side-effects were recorded on four of the human guinea pigs.


Interesting enough, time frame fits. I have yet to uncover which strain the Israelis were using for their anthrax research. It is known however that the Ames strain was not the exclusive property of the Ft. Detrick Labs.


4. September 11th, Anthrax and the War on Iraq.

Again I'll ask: Who benefits from this?

In the ramp up to the illegal war in Iraq and further demonisation of all things Muslim, there were alot of voices calling for Saddam's destruction. Some of the loudest were emanating from Israel herself, as well as the Israel Firsters of the Neocon/PNAC brigades. This cannot be simply ignored, especially in light of other oddities surrounding the Sept. 11 timeframe.

Keep in mind, that there were Israelis found with explosives, maps to nuclear installations and other targets on the 11th and shortly thereafter. Nary a report, as these individuals were quietly rounded up and shipped back to Israel. In an interview on Israel television, the five Israelis found dancing and high-fiving each other in the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, admitted: "We were there to document the event". Hmmmmm... one kind of has to know the event is going to take place in order to be there to document it, no??

Let's fast forward to the present. Iraq is in shambles, devasted, looted and having lost over a million of her people. Torture abounds, perpetrated by the 'so-called' good guys. America's reputation, or claim to any kind of morality is in tatters. yet, there are those who want a replay - in Iran. The false reports - the outright lies are again being hoisted around and once again, with feeling, the Israelis and their representatives in the US are leading the call for outright conventional and/or nuclear attack on a soveriegn nation.

Does this sound familiar? It should.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Anthrax and a Convenient Suicide

Well, I guess I might as well jump on the bandwagon and mention the 'suicide' of Dr. Ivins. How very convenient for the FBI, who in SEVEN years has not been able to identify anyone remotely guilty of this 'false flag' scare.

Meanwhile, a particular Dr. Philip Zack, whose name is certainly not known to the average household, was actually caught by security cameras - entering the lab where the anthrax was kept - this is AFTER he was fired for a racially motivated attack on a co-worker of Egyptian origin.

An investigation was launched that exposed the shockingly lax security measures at the lab, and raised the possibility that some specimens may never have been entered in lab records. Also uncovered was a tape from a surveillance camera showing the entry of an unauthorized person into the lab, at 8:40, on January 23, 1992, let in by Dr. Marian Rippy, lab pathologist. The night visitor was Lt. Col. Philip Zack, a former employee who had left as a result of a dispute with the lab over his alleged harassment of Dr. Assaad. The Courant reports:

"Zack left Fort Detrick in December 1991, after a controversy over allegations of unprofessional behavior by Zack, Rippy, [lab technician Charles] Brown and others who worked in the pathology division. They had formed a clique that was accused of harassing the Egyptian-born Assaad, who later sued the Army, claiming discrimination."


Interesting.. follow the link for more disgusting things this Zack dude is guilty of.

Rivero, hits the nail on the head here:

...the FBI discovered that the end of the hunt for the sender of the Anthrax letters was NOT Dr. Assaad the Egyptian, but Dr. Zack, who is Jewish. At this point, both the FBI and the mainstream media stopped making any public comments on the case.

The above BBC article is clearly another step in the plan to try to shift the suspicion for the Anthrax letters further away from the Dr. Zack, to spare Israel further embarrassment in what appears to be a modern day revival of the Lavon Affair. However, the claim that the Anthrax letters were simply an experiment in mail delivery that went awry is discredited by recalling that the envelopes and their contents were written in a way to cast suspicion for the letters in a specific direction, at Arabs! This clear evidence of a deliberate frame up proves that not only was this not simply a test procedure, but that the Anthrax in the letters was intended to kill people, while the letters themselves pointed the finger of blame.


Indeed, how very convenient, that Zack will not be extradicted and no mention is made of him in any of the msm 'stories' (not for bedtime reading to children) one can find in the 'news' today.

I tried to post a comment to the mop and pail - mentioning Zack - still isn't there though - and most likely won't ever get up.