Toronto 18 Informant asked RCMP for $ 15 Million
The fixed costs were listed as:
* Up to $750,000 for the loss of Elsohemy's business.
* $100,000 for Elsohemy's two cars.
* $100,000 for "start-up" including furniture.
* $200,000 in a category that had been blacked out on the document.
* $75,000 for his parents' cars.
* $40,000 for his parents' debts.
They also included $30,000 for his youngest brother's car, $100,000 for startup for his youngest brother, $100,000 for his older brother's debts, $30,000 for his older brother's car and a further $150,000 under another blacked out category.
The documents showed the RCMP compensation package also included offers of:
* Up to $900,000 for Elsohemy's home.
* Up to $40,000 for dental work for his wife.
* Up to $50,000 to cover his debts.
* Up to $300,000 for his parents' home.
* Up to $25,000 for his youngest brother's debts.
Well, that was worth it!!!!!!