Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't know how I missed this...

Thanks to Michael Rivero, and of course EI:

From Jerusalem Post:

Israel's interests in Caracas will now be represented by the Canadian Embassy. It is not yet clear who will represent Venezuela here.

What??? I never heard hide nor hair of this from any of our media... well to be fair I hardly listen to our media anymore, due to concerns over my blood pressure - but this certainly would have caught my eye.

What the hell is wrong with my country??

I am going to vet this with my MP if I can get the man to talk to me (a near impossiblity).

I'm speechless.

And clearly upset since I forgot to link the EI article here as well:
Canada becomes Israel

3 comments:

Skye said...

That article about Canada becoming Isreal so nauseated me that I damn near lost my breakfast. God, I'm ashamed to be a Canadian! It's not surprising that this information has not been in our news media, it probably will be shortly though. I seriously wish that Stephen was ousted in December the way he was threatened to be. Obviously though, someone got to the opposition to make them change their minds!

Magdelena said...

Hi Skye,

It made me pretty angry too!! Our media will NOT touch this with a then foot pole - not even CBC.

Canada is toast, we've been hijacked and the plane is crashing. Too bad the passengers are so brainwashed they just don't realize they're about to smash into the ground.

It truly is sickening.

Penny said...

we need vomiting faces for this one.


barf!

and how ignorant of Canada eh?
As if we are so supreme to disregard another nation's wishes?

BARF!